Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to My Window

Wow!--Didn't expect to be setting up my own blog site today!  It just kind of happened...  I think it might have been a God-cidence, but a word to other feet-draggers:  Be aware of this possible consequence before you post a comment to someone else's blog! 

To me, blogging seems daunting...  I mean, to collect and arrange my thoughts concisely, and actually make them available for others to know and judge, on a daily (or even weekly) basis?!  Ei-yi-yi!  For one thing, life is fast and busy.  For another, sometimes I really want to share my opinion, but do I really feel safe being "known?"  A few months ago my friend, "Far," encouraged me, "If you ever set up your own blog site, let me know.  I'd like to see what you'd write."  Huh!  SHE writes great stuff!  (I think I'm attaching a link to her site, but not sure yet if that's really what I just did.)  I don't have that much fun wisdom yet...  

Well, this is a beginning.  I don't expect to post every day, but I'll try for once a week...

2 comments:

Denkad said...

Congratulations I think. ;~)
And good luck.
I'm proud to kick off your comments.
Maybe you want to start a direction...
Shall we talk about science? Energy? The falling (for now) price of gas?
-do

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey Lattice..well you FINALLY did it! Congrats!! I will also attemp to link to you! Blog on :)